NRRP International Scholarships at University of Bologna – Italy 2022
The University of Bologna is providing a three-year scholarship amounting to €69,991, with an indicative net stipend of approximately €1,200 for 12 months to students who want to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Each student will also be given a budget for research-related expenses amounting to about €5,000 for the three years and a top-up of €600/month for six months during the periods spent abroad.
- Application Deadline: 2nd August 2022.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: PhD
- Value of Award: €69,991
- Number of Awards: 289
- Eligible Field of Studies: Students can undertake PhD study programs in Biological, Geological and Agricultural Sciences, Legal, Political, Economic, Statistical Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Mathematical, Physical, Chemical and Astronomical Sciences, Medical, Pharmaceutical and Veterinary Sciences, or Humanistic Sciences offered at the University of Bologna.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate or graduate or a second-cycle or single-cycle degree from the University of Bologna or another Italian institute or university.
- Applicants must have an equivalent Second Cycle Degree awarded by academic institutions part of AFAM (Alta Formazione Artistica e Musicale).
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Certification by the Centro Linguistico di Ateneo (CLA) of Unibo.
- First cycle degree (bachelor’s) taught in English.
- B2 level English exam in their Bachelor’s study plan.
- The applicant is an English native speaker (to be indicated in the CV)
How to Apply: Applicants can apply for the PhD programme of choice via the university’s application portal, Studneti Online. All eligible students will be considered.